Temporary Mortgage Loan Servicer
December 12, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union has an opportunity for a temporary associate to assist with Mortgage Loan Servicing. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
The Member Service Representative provides support in day to day loan servicing activities within first mortgage lending, which will include interactions with the Credit Union’s members, internal and cross departmental associates and external interested parties.
- Provides timely and correct completion of servicing functions such as, but not limited to, first mortgage loan set up, first mortgage payment posting, accounting interface for all mortgage related G/L’s and cash books, escrow analysis, insurance tracking and maintenance, rate modifications, adjustable rate changes, remittance as required to Fannie Mae, tax maintenance and delinquency, 1098/1099 practices, reconveyance related duties, pay-off requests and processing, as well as efficient telephone and email support for servicing related requests.
- May be involved with the preparation of reporting for those that include but are not limited to, Fannie Mae, collections, accounting and various other areas within and outside of the Credit Union.
- Reviews relevant data for compliance with policy/regulatory requirements and loan terms
- Provides front desk reception support to include telephone and walk-in traffic coverage.
- May participate in completion of special requests from the Mortgage Lending Manager and /or Assistant Manager.
Qualified candidates must have exceptional member service ethic, as well as solid organizational abilities and time management skills with the ability to prioritize. Should have experience with, and the demonstrated ability to thoroughly comprehend, first mortgage servicing requirements, loan documentation, and basic accounting principles in relation to first mortgage operations. High school diploma is required, as well as a minimum of two years of experience in Mortgage Lending operations, preferably with first mortgage servicing experience.
We are located in downtown southwest Portland, with convenient access to public transportation.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.unitusccu.com