December 11, 2012
Campco FCU in Gillette Wyoming
Closes when filled
Campco Federal Credit Union, located in Gillette Wyoming, “energy capital of the nation”, has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Accountant with strong leadership skills to become their next Controller. If you are ready for this challenge, then read on…
The Controller will conduct, control, interpret, analyze and communicate the fiscal operation of the credit union to prepare and to provide information and guidance to the management team.
Primary duties are, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning;
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends;
- Providing technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the financial discipline;
- Developing a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs;
- Performing general accounting duties such as GL maintenance, payroll taxes, A/R, A/P, ALM and more;
- Overseeing a staff of accounting clerks
Competitive candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar degree– Master’s degree is preferred;
- Minimum five years of accounting experience
- Excellent management and leadership skills with the ability to provide clear direction to the department while also functioning as an individual contributor;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Keen project management skills, with ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously;
- Comprehensive knowledge of lending industry regulations and standards;
- Effective written and verbal communication;
- Proficient skill in MS Word and Excel.
Visit www.theparagongroup.com to learn more and to apply for this position.