December 10, 2012
Fibre Federal Credit Union, a $745m financial institution located in Longview, Washington is seeking a dynamic, progressive, team oriented individual for the position of Programmer/Analyst.
- Research, develop and deploy new software applications as assigned.
- Ensure that servers are configured properly for optimum performance, data integrity and security.
- Provide technical support for server operations.
- Design, code and test computer programs for batch and interactive applications.
- Modify and test changes to our existing library of computer programs.
- Participate as the technical member of various teams.
- Communicate technical information to all levels of staff in writing and verbally.
- Develop test and schedule batch scripts.
- Plan and execute server deployments and upgrades.
- Work with vendors and staff to implement and maintain software packages.
- Maintain an in depth understanding of technologies through continuing education.
- Assists in providing network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users.
- Answer calls from staff and trouble shoot problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Technical Skills
- Computer programming in various languages including, but not limited to: HTML, Java Script, Python, C, Windows batch, Java and SQL.
- Web Services programming.
- Windows Server administration including: Installation, Configuration, Active Directory, MS-SQL and Exchange.
- VMware usage and configuration and virtualization concepts.
- SAN storage concepts.
- Problem solving.
- If you have excellent people skills and are interested in joining a financially sound, growing and learning organization, send your resume, including salary history and references to:
Fibre Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 1234
Longview, WA 98632
Fibre Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.