Mortgage Lending Representative
November 29, 2012
Close Date: December 31st, 2012 or as soon as a qualified candidate is found
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Mortgage Lending Representative in our Eugene Corporate Offices. The Mortgage Lending Representative supports the Processing Department and Real Estate Manager in the clerical aspects of the mortgage process. They also assist in compiling, categorizing and data entry of information as required for the lending efforts of the Credit Union.
Pay: $12.00 to $18.00 per hour
- Assemble and compile documents for initial mortgage files in the beginning of the process as received from the loan officer to give to the load processors for completion.
- Prepare and organize documents such as loan closings, insurance forms and loan forms.
- Interact with various third parties to register loans and process mortgage files.
- Issue mortgage documents.
- Complete and manage in-house modifications.
- Assist processors as needed with day to day operation based on work volume.
- Secures member information and maintains confidentiality.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the compliance of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- Competent in using computer for data entry and compiling information.
- Able to organize multiple tasks while paying attention to details.
- Be a team player and work well with others.
- Able to focus on tasks in a distracting environment.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Able to manage own time to meet daily and monthly goals.
Six months to two years of similar related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/mortgage-lending-representative.