Increase Value of Membership with IIA’s Tax Preparation Discounts
November 29, 2012
November 29, 2012
If you’re thinking of offering your members a discount on tax preparation, it makes sense to go with two of the biggest names out there: TurboTax and Jackson Hewitt.
Invest in America’s partnerships with TurboTax and Jackson Hewitt will not only help your members save money during the tax season, but will also bring numerous benefits to your credit union as well.
How TurboTax and Jackson Hewitt Can Benefit Your Credit Union
- Enhance Online Banking Services – 81 percent of TurboTax users also use online banking
- Retain Members – 95 percent of members felt extremely favorable to their credit union for making the TurboTax discount available
- Provide a Discount Members Appreciate – 52 percent of members purchased TurboTax through their credit union website due to the discount
- Increase Assets – 75 percent of members are extremely likely to deposit their tax refund in their credit union account
- Cross-sell Products and Services – Drive traffic to your website to increase awareness about your other products and services
Help Your Members Save
Depending on your credit union’s participation level, your members could receive the following discounts:
- TurboTax: Discounts on the most popular Federal products ($5 off Deluxe, $10 off Premier, $15 off Home & Business)
- Jackson Hewitt: $30 coupon or $50 less than last year when members switch from a competing tax preparer
Free Turnkey Marketing Materials
To help make these discounts a success at your credit union, Invest in America and CU Solutions Group have created free marketing materials for you to use.
- Accounts enrolling in the TurboTax “Promoter” level will receive free standard and custom-sized web banners, html email templates to promote the discount to members, and a free co-branded website that includes the credit union’s logo, space for the credit union’s chosen cross-sell banner, and an IRA promotion link.
- The Jackson Hewitt program includes free lobby posters and statement inserts shipped to the credit union’s mailing house as well as other marketing materials.
To learn more about what Invest in America’s tax preparation services can do for your credit union, contact Bob Bearden at 800.262.6285, ext. 751, or at email@example.com.
Strategic Link is the NWCUA’s wholly-owned service corporation, providing the Association’s member credit unions with exclusive high-quality, competitively-priced products and discounted services. To learn more about how the Association’s partnership with Invest in America can benefit your credit union, contact Sales and Marketing Associate Craig Reed: 206.340.4789, firstname.lastname@example.org.