Part Time Teller
November 20, 2012
Are you an experienced customer service professional with with a desire to provide excellent member service and help members achieve their financial goals? Woodstone Credit Union is a community-chartered credit union that is committed to partnering with the communities we serve while providing excellent products and service to our members. We have an exciting opportunity for a Teller to make a meaningful impact! Accepts deposits, VISA and loan payments, makes cash and check withdrawals, and transfers funds from account to account. Issues VISA cash advances, travelers checks, money orders and cashiers checks.
- Meets or exceeds established service level standards including greeting members by name, thanking members for their business, etc.
- Listens to member clues and cues about financial service needs. Actively profiles to understand member’s situation. Cross sells products and services, and answers questions regarding products and services. Refers sales opportunities to appropriate staff. Meets assigned goals for closed referrals.
- Provides accurate accounting of daily transactions by balancing daily and preparing daily balance sheet.
- Acts as vault teller as needed.
- Assists in the opening and closing procedures of the branch.
- Assists in balancing ATM as needed.
- Projects a positive attitude by working effectively in a spirit of cooperation with staff, members and management at achieve common goals and objectives.
- Uses established procedures to ensure credit union security is maintained at all times.
- Strong Customer / Member Service Skills
- Banking / Teller Experience Preferred
- Cash Handling Experience
- Sales or Referral Sales Experience
- Must be bondable
Interested applicants should reply to email@example.com or fax 253.925.6806.