November 16, 2012
Are you a self starter? Do you have a background in Consumer lending? Would you like to work in an environment that fosters learning and independence?
Seattle Metropolitan Credit Union is currently seeking an experienced individual to fill our Lending Analyst position at our Downtown Branch. We are looking for an individual ready to take their lending and report building skills to the next level. The ideal candidate will be thorough, detail oriented, and a master of multi-tasking. You must have a Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of lending experience with an emphasis on creating reports. You will also be prepared to tackle various technical duties that may involve system administration. Thriving in a deadline oriented environment is a must!
If this sounds like you please visit http://www.smcu.com/home/about/employment to see a full job description, benefits summary and to learn more about the credit union. Also, find out a little more about the culture of organization by visiting the following sites, http://www.7principles.coop/ and http://opcoop.coop/.
The Lending Analyst role is responsible for researching and documenting the technical and computer-related aspects of lending operations. This role is also responsible for utilizing database software to create and distribute various weekly, monthly and quarterly loan reports.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 2 years experience in lending and deposit operation functions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations such as Reg Z (Truth in Lending), Fair Lending, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and
- Comprehensive knowledge of lending and deposit functions.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the credit union history and philosophy preferred.
- Accurate office skills: ten-key and keyboarding.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including, but not limited to: Word, Excel & Access
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Ability to communicate with tact, discretion, and courtesy within and outside the organization.
- Ability to thoroughly understand computer applications designed for personal computers.
- Ability to handle stress in a high volume and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attendance.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality.
- Minimum two years experience with lending and deposit functions, in a credit union or other financial institution.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.