Business Development Officer
November 15, 2012
We are seeking a motivated, self-starter with previous experience managing a sales territory to join our highly successful marketing team! If you have exceptional communication skills, get a thrill from driving new business, and have proven success in a B2B sales position this is the job for you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
This outside sales position develops and maintains relationships with businesses in the Portland metro area. Primary responsibilities include enrolling new companies in our membership banking program and working with our employer partners to develop communication strategies that result in new member growth and new account acquisition. This position is also responsible for coordination of quarterly messaging to our employer partners, planning and management of partner events, and participating in other community events as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) to communicate ideas effectively at all organizational levels within the Credit Union and our SEGs.
- At least 3 years of B2B sales, with proven ability to produce results.
- Proven ability to make effective, persuasive presentations to both large and small groups.
- Flexibility to deal with unexpected events, and attend meetings and events that may occur outside of regularly scheduled work hours.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent, accurate writing skills stressing creativity, composition, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Frequent driving to visit professional business contacts and sponsor company events. A valid driver’s license and a reliable personal vehicle are required.
A Great Place to work!
Advantis Credit Union is rated #1 in Oregon and in the top 1% nationally for returning financial value to its members. With over 48,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area, we are still growing! Advantis offers an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, generous incentive pay, and a great employee benefits program!
For confidential consideration, please apply online today at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=172 !
We can’t wait to meet you