Mortgage Loan Processor
November 2, 2012
Close Date: December 31st, 2012 or as soon as a qualified candidate is found
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor in our Eugene Corporate Offices. The Mortgage Loan Processor performs administrative duties as assigned for the Mortgage Lending Department and provides information and assistance to members as required.
Pay: $15.20 to $22.80 per hour
- Perform key real estate servicing related processes including subordinations, modifications, account transfers and detailed research on revised loans.
- Perform post-funding audits, prepare vault files and review regulatory requirements.
- Create Real Estate loan forms and maintain loan document database. Type and format procedures, presentations, and other materials. Process and reconcile monthly billings for title companies and appraisers.
- Complete weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports. Complete projects as requested.
- Maintain accurate vault records and assist in the coordination of records destruction. Prepare courier service packages and act as key person for shipment related questions.
- Direct members and employees, by phone or in person, to appropriate staff in the Department. Answer member inquiries regarding existing real estate loans, the credit union, and CU services.
- Prepare real estate pay-off requests and process payments. Terminate credit limits on HELOC loans as necessary. Process deposits and transfers for Real Estate. Perform appropriate morning and evening duties for doing daily transactions.
- Must follow all BSA regulations, including completing CTR reports when applicable, reporting suspicious activity via SAR when applicable and completing annual training.
- Other duties as assigned.
To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
Up to six months of similar or related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/mortgage-loan-processor.
Posted in Article Post.