Consumer Loan Officer\Underwriter
November 2, 2012
Consolidated Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution that has been servicing its members for over 50 years. We are looking for a career-oriented individual to join our consumer loan department. The ideal candidate will have a high sales aptitude, the ability to deliver a high level of customer service, 2+ years’ experience as a consumer loan officer. If you have an outgoing personality and a strong work ethic we look forward to discussing the opportunities our credit union has to offer. Compensation is a base plus a commission, 401K, medical coverage through Pacific Source, and 2 weeks of paid vacation.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Process loan requests which includes; interviewing borrowers, drawing loan documents, funding loan, and completing files for storage.
- Consumer loan officers/Underwriters will process Auto, RV, VISA, Personal Loans and Lines of Credit, and Home Equity Loan products.
- Advise our members of the products that would best suit their needs.
- Promote the Credit Union and its products and services.
- Comprehend and adhere to all company-wide and department-specific policies and procedures.
- Provide our members excellent customer service.
- Back-up new accounts and member service positions
- Emphasis placed on a high sales aptitude.
- Three to five years experience as a consumer loan officer.
- 1+ years experience as a loan underwriter.
- Outgoing personality with the willingness and ability to communicate financial products.
- The ability to maintain and foster positive relationships with our members, sponsoring companies, and other employees.
- PC skills (Microsoft Office Products) and knowledge of Symitar systems and LoansPQ a plus.
- Ability to manage a wide range of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and exercise good judgment as a member of our loan team.
- Ability to conduct needs assessments, identify problems, develop solutions and take appropriate course of action.
Consolidated Community Credit Union is a full-service financial institution offering a wide variety of loan products and services including auto loans, home equity loans, mortgage loans, commercial loans, VISA accounts, and a variety of loan protection products.
We pride ourselves not only on the number of products and services available to our membership, but also in the high level of customer service we provide our members.
CCCU was chartered by the employees of Consolidated Freightways in 1954. Over the years, the credit union has expanded its field of membership through mergers with other credit unions and the expansions of our sponsoring companies. The credit union now serves under a community charter that covers anyone who lives, works, or worships in Clackamas, Multnomah, or Washington Counties. Historically, our sponsors include several major companies such as Freightliner LLC, adidas, Columbia Sportswear, KATU Channel 2, and Conway Transportation.
We take great pride in the work environment we have created for our employees. It is our employees and their pleasant dispositions that truly make the credit union a top-flight institution
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please email your resume’ to email@example.com.