Member Service Officer (Loans and New Accounts)
October 24, 2012
Are you an experienced financial institution professional who is passionate about building relationships in the community to build business? Are you a self-starter with a proven record of meeting goals in a sales and service oriented environment? If so, TwinStar Credit Union is looking for a Member Service Officer to fill an opening in our Renton branch.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Prior financial institution experience including lending and/or operations with a sales focus;
- Ability to connect with prospective members & build financial partnerships with current members;
- Skill in proactively working with members to share the benefits of our products and services to best meet their financial needs;
- Experience challenging themselves to meet or exceed sales and loan growth goals as established by management;
- Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to follow through on important details, closing sales/loans and ensuring member satisfaction;
- Ability to draw from previous and proven sales experiences, preferably in a banking or credit union atmosphere;
- Ability to use a personal vehicle to make regular visits to local businesses and attend community events as scheduled.
- Building strong, productive relationships through personalized member service;
- Developing and managing sales and growth of new accounts & consumer loans while meeting or exceeding established sales referral goals set by branch management;
- Offering personalized information designed to educate members about our products & services; and
- Contacts members in person, by letter, and phone to market products and services to enhance member relationships–approximately 20% of time is spent away from the branch connecting in the community.
Open until filled–first screening of applications will be on Monday, 10/29.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & sick leave and holidays. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories, will be conducted prior to selection.
Visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers to submit an application by 10/28/2012.
SAFE ACT STATEMENT
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (“Registry”) and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and credit union policies and procedures.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.