Member Service Officer—Loans/New Account
October 16, 2012
Are you a self-starter with a proven record of meeting goals in a sales and service oriented environment? If so, TwinStar Credit Union is looking for a Member Service Officer to fill an opening in our Lacey Crossroads branch.
- Building strong, productive relationships through personalized member service;
- Developing and managing sales and growth of new accounts & consumer loans while meeting or exceeding established sales referral goals set by branch management;
- Offering personalized information designed to educate members about our products & services; an
- Contacts members in person, by letter, and phone to market products and services to enhance member relationships.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Proactively seek and connect with prospective members & build financial partnerships with current members;
- Proactively work with members to share the benefits of our products and services to best meet their financial needs;
- Challenge themselves to meet or exceed sales and loan growth goals as established by management;
- Multi-task, follow through with important details, closing sales/loans and ensuring member satisfaction;
- Draw from previous and proven sales experiences, preferably in a banking or credit union atmosphere AND
- Schedule that allows Monday – Saturday hours (typically rotating Saturdays).
To learn more and to apply visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
Posted in Article Post.