Account Solutions Officer—Collections
October 16, 2012
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a Full Time Account Solutions Officer at our Lacey Corporate Center. Shifts will include rotating Saturdays (9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and late shift (10 a.m. – 7 p.m.).
The Account Solutions Officer is responsible for the collection of delinquent and potentially delinquent accounts for the credit union.
Primary Duties include:
- Calling on early delinquent consumer accounts;
- Assisting collectors with paperwork functions;
- Completing a variety of “clean-up” projects as assigned.
Competitive candidates have:
- Skill in dealing professionally with members under stressful or adverse conditions and circumstances;
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Prior collections experience is a plus!
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
To learn more and to apply visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.