October 12, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opportunity for a Branch Manager at our Mill Plain Crossing location. Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance and operations of a full service Credit Union branch. Provide leadership, direction, guidance, and coaching to branch staff to meet and exceed the Credit Union’s service standards and achieve performance goals. Other essential functions of the position include:
- Provide direct supervision of branch personnel to ensure solid team effort to reach branch and credit union goals and staff workloads and prepare work schedules to meet workload needs within budgetary constraints to ensure quality member service.
- Evaluate individual performance, hire staff, and provide training and development as appropriate. .
- Keep informed of all products and services offered by the credit union and promote good public relations with members through training sessions and other public relations tools while conducting regular staff, operational, and educational meetings with branch employees.
- Monitor costs of operation within branch operating budget, maintain inventory of office supplies and forms, and address needs of branch facility by submitting annual capital outlay requests.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum three years’ managerial experience in a financial institution.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and exercise good judgment, initiative, tact and professionalism in representing Unitus with members, managers, staff and vendors.
- Effective Leadership skills. Must have the ability to coach and develop staff to ensure each member and employee is treated with respect.
- Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities.
- Proven ability to effectively cope with stressful situations on a daily basis in a high production structured environment.
- Ability to work additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.unitusccu.com.