Part Time Financial Service Specialist I
October 10, 2012
This part time position will directly impact our members’ credit union experience by providing world class service by accurately handling their daily transactions in person and over the phone. You will guide members to the proper department to ensure they receive efficient solutions for their needs. You will process file maintenance and report items on our internal system as well as assist in indexing our members’ personal information and recordkeeping requirements. We are a not for profit financial institution which means our members directly profit from our relationship with them.
- Do you have cash handling experience and expertise with balancing?
- Do you have an eye for detail and organization?
- Do you have the ability to listen and translate concerns into needs?
- Do you believe in solution based sales rather than product pushing?
- Are you seeking a culture where employees are valued?
- Are you passionate about building relationships, and making a difference in someone’s future?
- Do you value working, living and volunteering in your community?
- Are you a flexible, motivated individual that can adjust quickly to a changing routine?
- Would you enjoy engaging in the future and direction of this member owned financial co-operative?
If you answered yes, then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in joining the Cutting Edge Credit Union Team, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your salary requirements to the following address:
Cutting Edge Credit Union
Human Resources Department
PO Box 22192 Milwaukie OR 97269
Attn: Sally or Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Article Post.