Associate Financial Advisor
October 3, 2012
We are looking for the right person to help build upon the success of our investment team while helping our members make sound financial choices. If you’re savvy, experienced, highly motivated, and looking for a career that provides plenty of growth opportuntity, we’d like to hear from you!
The Associate Financial Advisor, registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P, will assist our members, employees, and prospects by assessing their respective financial goals, needs, and objectives while providing them with exceptional personalized service and investment products.
Education and Experience
- FINRA Series 7, Series 66 or 65, and State Life & Health licenses required. Current Series 6 or demonstrated ability to pass such exams may be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Economics, or related field strongly preferred.
- Must have demonstrated investment knowledge, exceptional relationship building skills, excellent judgment, and strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisor or direction is required.
- At least 2 years of previous experience providing high quality service utilizing various mediums of communication is required.
- Qualified candidates will be highly-focused, analytical, organized team players with superior communication skills and a desire to help credit union members make smart financial decisions.
A Great Place to work!
Advantis Credit Union is rated #1 in Oregon and in the top 1% nationally for returning financial value to its members. With over 48,000 members and five branches in the Portland metro area, we are still growing! Advantis offers an excellent work environment, competitive salaries, generous incentive pay, and a great employee benefits program!
For confidential consideration, please apply online today at: https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=169
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.