September 20, 2012
Central Washington Federal Credit Union is seeking sales oriented, hands-on CEO to create an environment that ensures consistent, high quality member services and attainment of financial and operational objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- coach and lead staff to provide appropriate and profitable financial products and services
- responsible for day-to-day branch operations, including supervision of staff
- represent the credit union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities
A competitive candidate will possess:
- BA in accounting, finance, economics or equivalent field; minimum five (5) years financial institution experience, preferably in banks and/or credit unions
- OR minimum eight (8) years bank and/or credit union experience
- minimum three (3) years financial industry management experience
- strong background in operations and new accounts principles
- ability to analyze and interpret complex data and to develop short and long-range strategies and business plans
- demonstrate strong accounting skills and knowledge of GAAP
- experience in lending and loan collection with strong knowledge of lending regulations, including consumer, commercial and real estate lending practices and procedures
- experience and skill in coaching, developing, supervising and leading staff
- ability to adapt to changes in economic conditions as they affect the financial health of the credit union
- minimum intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office programs
- ability to communicate effectively with staff, members and officials
- knowledge of federal and state code, rules and regulations governing financial institutions
CWFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background check.
Send cover letter and resumes to: CWFCU CEO Search, PO Box 249, Yakima, WA 98908
Position closes 10/12/12
Posted in Federal.