September 20, 2012
Location: Morton, WA
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking a sales oriented Branch Manager with ability and drive to connect with the community in Morton. The Morton Branch Manager is responsible for creating an environment that ensures consistent, high quality member service and attainment of branch objectives while working to build strong connections in the community to build membership.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Coach staff to provide appropriate financial products and services.
• Responsible for the day-to-day branch operations, including supervision of staff.
• Represent the Credit Union in the community through involvement in various civic and business development activities.
A competitive candidate will possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business OR
• 4 years experience in retail sales or financial institution environment;
• Prior lending experience;
• Experience supervising and leading staff while exhibiting patience and effective coaching skills;
• A high level of knowledge and experience with operations, regulation compliance and proper cash controls;
• Ability to effectively meet sales goals;
• Strong communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to work effectively in the community and across all departments within the company;
• Intermediate skill in using Microsoft Office software and general office equipment;
The position offers competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
Visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers to submit an application by 9/28/2012
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance
Posted in Article Post.