Contact Center Operations Supervisor
September 18, 2012
Do you enjoy working alongside your staff while coaching and developing them in a service-based sales environment? Are you an inspiring leader with prior credit union or banking experience? TwinStar Credit Union is looking for an Operations Supervisor to join our Contact Center at Lacey Corporate.
The Contact Center Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising Contact Center Specialist in a high volume call center.
The primary duties will include:
• Training and continually developing staff towards meeting sales and service goals;
• Providing floor support to staff needing help with member transactions;
• Developing weekly schedules and using workforce management tools to maximize agent resources and to meet service level goals;
• Managing performance and development of staff.
Candidates must have:
• A minimum of two year’s experience working as a supervisor or lead worker in a sales and service environment (financial institution is preferred);
• Exceptional member service skills with ability to remain calm under pressure while resolving escalated member calls;
• Ability to coach and mentor staff in a sales environment;
• Keen verbal and written communication skills;
• Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills;
• Ability to be a self-sufficient worker, setting own goals, problem solving, etc.;
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software AND
• Ability to work Full Time, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with schedule flexibility.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees a generous medical, dental & vision insurance and paid leave package.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
Please click on the “apply” button below to submit your application. TwinStar Credit Union only accepts completed applications for currently posted position openings. A résumé WILL NOT replace any section of the application.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.