Dealer Loan Officer
September 7, 2012
Gesa Credit Union has two open positions for a Dealer Loan Officer. One of the positions will be required to work Saturdays and Sundays.
The Dealer Loan Officer will review credit applications for loans to determine credit worthiness, ensuring that all loans are within current credit policy and regulations. Work with the finance managers negotiating loans. Responsible for maintaining dealer relationships by calling upon and providing excellent customer service and through business development. Work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision-making and sound judgment in resolving problems. Interface with auto dealerships on a daily basis. Formulate and track effective business development calls. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality relative to information received directly, or indirectly. Work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision-making and sound judgment in resolving problems. Participate in cross-selling credit union products and services to members and potential members.
- One to three years of similar or related experience; dealer financing experience preferred.
- Equivalent to a high school education.
- Familiarity with CUDL and Dealer Track program desired.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment, lending software, spreadsheets, Outlook, and word processing.
- Some travel is required to complete credit union training and business objectives.
- Ability to work and negotiate with members/ employees to achieve the desired credit quality goal of the Credit Union.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a quality work environment. We can provide you with a great opportunity in exchange for your dedication, hard work and positive attitude. To start your career with Gesa, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Make sure you indicate on your resume you are interested in the Dealer Loan Officer position.
Posted in Article Post.