Accounting Services Manager
September 7, 2012
HORIZON CREDIT UNION – www.hzcu.org
- Are you an experienced Accounting Manager looking to further your career with an established and growing organization?
- Are you the type of Manager that likes to actively work within the daily operations of an accounting services department?
- Do you like to work in a professional atmosphere while still having a little fun from time to time?
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the core accounting functions involving general ledgers,
- Accounts payable, financial reporting & budgeting, and projects.
- Managing the operational accounting staff’s performance as well as ensuring compliance of regulations, policies and procedures.
To be considered for this position, the following qualifications will apply:
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and/or supervising medium to large sized teams.
- Minimum of 2 years direct accounting experience required, within a financial institution preferred; emphasis in operational accounting and mortgage lending desired.
- A college degree in either Accounting or Business required; CPA helpful but not required. (Related work experience may substitute for education.)
Horizon CU offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits and personal growth opportunities. This is a salaried, exempt position. EOE.
For a full job description and to apply, please (1) complete an employment application, and (2) submit a resume, via our website: www.hzcu.org.