Retail Sales Analyst
September 6, 2012
An exciting opportunity exists to join TwinStar Credit Union’s Retail Sales team! We are looking for an experienced analyst with keen communication and presentation skills.
Duties will include:
- Assists in planning/managing a variety of projects that support sales growth and performance.
- Develops and maintains reports from lending origination systems.
- Assist in administrating real time sales feedback via use of CRM system.
- Assist in management of incentive plan reporting for all relevant positions
- Facilitate weekly sales update meetings to Director of Retail Sales.
- Facilitates meetings via phone/in person with department managers to provide insight in sales based performance, and collect reporting feedback.
- Provides Director of Retail Sales recommendations for sales activities in unique trade areas. i.e. outbound call prospects, or lead lists.
- Calculates Net Promoter Scoring for all service delivery channels
- Tabulates survey responses into data trends and shares voice of member results with appropriate leadership.
You are a competitive candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business OR 3 to 5 years of increasing responsibilities in financial institutions with substantial experience in sales’ analysis, reporting and trending;
- Intermediate to Advanced experience in working with large amount of data in spreadsheets, and formatting data appropriately;
- The ability to apply subjective judgment to the data collection and output process;
- Experience speaking effectively in public forums to assist in the interpretation of data gathering;
- High familiarity with lending and deposit product features/benefits/process;
- Experience and comfort in working with executive level management.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees an excellent benefits package, which includes employee paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
To apply visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.