September 4, 2012
Looking to join a team where you can feel valued and be recognized for a job well done? Then Gesa Credit Union is the place for you! We are growing and have ongoing needs for quality staff. If you are a positive person looking for a place to contribute your energy, enthusiasm and skills, please consider this opportunity. We are looking for a creative person with training/education background who is passionate about employee development to join our fast paced, innovative team. Responsible for the development and implementation of various training programs including technical and systems training, banking regulations, and various other financial services programs and topics. They will work with leaders within the credit union to identify training needs, determine the most appropriate adult learning methods, deliver the training, and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Education or Communication.
- Minimum 5 years training or teaching experience.
- Prefer previous teaching or training experience.
- Classroom and/or presentation experience is a must.
- Knowledge of curriculum development and presentation design.
- Prefer knowledge of banking and lending operations.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication and organization skills.
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org