Part Time Assistant/Member Service Representative
September 4, 2012
Rivergate Federal Credit Union is seeking a part-time Member Service Representative for our St. Johns location as part of a two person team. Flexibility is a must as additional hours may be required when staffing is limited.
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer while receiving and processing financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers as requested by the members in person, by phone, email, or fax
- Accepting and processing credit applications
- Developing a good working knowledge of the Flex computer system
- Various support functions as assigned by manager including posting General Ledger entries and processing and posting daily transmissions
- Providing excellent service to all members by offering a high level of professional customer service at all times
- Selling Credit Union products and services beneficial to members
- Must have excellent communications skills
- Must be detailed oriented
- Willingness to be flexible in daily job duties
- Willingness to learn and perform all functions assigned
- Basic computer knowledge with the desire to learn computer skills and programs
- Reliable attendance
- Accurate and efficient performance of all transactions
- Cash handling experience desired
- Ability to be bonded
If you meet our qualifications and are interested in being considered for this position, please forward your resume to: Chris Devillier, Rivergate Federal Credit Union, 9715 N Ramsey Blvd., Portland, OR 97203 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Rivergate Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.