Experienced Member Service Representative
August 28, 2012
If you are looking for a position that allows you to perform a variety of credit union functions on a daily basis while interacting with great members, this unique opportunity might be for you.
Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union is a successful $70 million credit union providing personalized service to our 3,000 members for 50 years. We work Monday through Friday 8:55 to 5:40. We are closed weekends and offer casual dress Fridays. Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Salary: $16.00 per hour
Benefits: Tacoma Longshoremen Credit Union’s Benefit Package Includes: Employer paid medical/dental/vision, AD&D, life insurance, and disability benefits; Retirement program offering both 401K and a generous defined benefit pension plan; generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Employment Type: Full Time
- Perform member transaction requests.
- Open new accounts and services as requested by the members.
- Operate and balance cash drawer.
- Assist with administrative/record keeping functions.
- Process Insurance Claims.
- Assist with loan processing.
- Other duties as assigned.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Prior banking experience required (preferably Credit Union experience).
- This position requires exceptional member service skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work on many projects simultaneously.
- Must have a cooperative attitude with attention to detail and familiarity with computers.
- Ten-key by touch a plus.
- Possess an understanding of financial regulations
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to use computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to view computer monitor.
- Physical agility required.
- Must be bondable
Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com or apply through WorkSource Washington at https://fortress.wa.gov/esd/worksource/Employment.aspx