Member Solutions Specialist Manager
August 22, 2012
The Member Solutions Specialist Manager is responsible for leading the Mortgage and Small Business Specialists team within Member Solutions. This person will set the business direction for the Specialist function and establish and manage the achievement of sales, growth, engagement and member experience goals and objectives in the Mortgage and Small Business areas for the team.
- Ability to set goals and achieve results in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to interpret financial components of the assigned products (e.g. profit and loss statements, budget process and ROI calculations, implications of financial analyses).
- Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure personnel-and member-related issues are handled in a fair, consistent manner.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of BECU Employee Handbook and Management Reference Manual.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills.
- Ability to form long-term, collaborative relationships with co-workers, business partners and members.
- Proficient PC skills (Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to present a professional image.
- Thorough knowledge of Consumer, Mortgage and Business Banking products and services is preferred.
Knowledge of Washington State real estate economy.
- Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects.
- Vision and hearing (or corrected) in the normal range.
- Moderate travel by car for trips at some out-of-area locations, statewide, or overseas.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in business or equivalent education or work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ banking sales experience or consultative outside sales experience in financial services required. Experience with Mortgage and/or Small Business preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience managing a sales team. Experience managing remote workers in an assigned territory preferred.
- Comply with SAFE Act legislation, which requires annual registration as a Mortgage oan Originator (MLO).
Boeing Employees’ Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
For more information, and to apply for this position, please visit www.becu.org/careers.
Posted in Article Post.