Business Applications Manager
August 22, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Business Applications Manager to join our IT team!
Responsible for directing all application development and maintenance at the Credit Union; This may involve applications previously developed in-house as well as other commercially developed applications including core processing systems. Support the development of the department and Credit Union culture. Direct staff through standard application development life cycle including: business analysis, requirements definition, coding, testing, documentation, implementation, and maintenance. Understand business needs and develop strategies to use technology in improving efficiencies while controlling expenses and providing exceptional service to member/owners and employees. Lead and participate in cross-departmental project teams.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least seven years of application development experience
- Demonstrated software development experience, including familiarity with best practices related to the software development lifecycle.
- Five years of management experience directing the work of developers and analysts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- High degree of organization, analytical skills, problem solving and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated expertise with needs assessments, requirements definitions, developing effective solutions and project management methodologies.
- Financial services experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Posted in Around the NW.