August 17, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Programmer/Analyst to join our IT team! Write, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes working with end users and teams to gather requirements, define scope, research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. Assist other programmers and analysts in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications. Create and fully test all software code to ensure implementation of error free software programs and applications. Analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide status reports where required.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience.
- 7 or more years of programming experience including extensive experience with : Java, ASP.NET (C#.NET and/or VB.NET), SQL, basic web page layout and design, Symitar RepGen code and the Symitar database structure.
- Demonstrated software development experience.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software and to assist others with the same.
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication, member service, and human relation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively cope with stressful situations on a daily basis in a high production structured environment.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Posted in Article Post.