Commercial Credit Analyst
August 6, 2012
With over 10 years in commercial lending, we are looking for an individual to contribute to our continued growth. This position is an addition to our already fantastic commercial lending team! We are looking for a commercial credit expert to work directly with our Senior Credit Analyst. You will analyze loan applications and assess the overall risk to the organization. In addition, you will assist in overseeing participation loans and ensure communication between lenders.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent experience) required.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of commercial credit underwriting experience including commercial real estate and C&I lending.
- Formal credit training required
- Experience with risk analysis financial software; Buker’s Taxanalysis &FSA preferred
- Familiarity with participation loans preferred.
If you are an experienced commercial lender and are interested in more details, please apply online today!
A Great Place to work!
Advantis Credit Union is one of Oregon’s largest member-owned financial cooperatives, with over 46,000 members and five branches in Portland. Advantis offers an excellent work environment, a competitive salary, generous incentive pay and a great benefits program which includes health, dental, and vision insurance in addition to a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. These are only a few of the great benefits of working for Advantis!
For confidential consideration, please apply online at: https://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ADVANTISCU&cws=1&rid=156
Can’t Wait to Meet You!