August 3, 2012
Clackamas Community Federal Credit Union is seeking a Graphic Designer for our Marketing department. This position is responsible for providing creative and inspiring graphic design to Credit Union products and services, and marketing and advertising literature. To be successful in this position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, at times collaborating as a team with marketing personnel, and work well with outside sources/vendors. This position requires proficient knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Additional knowledge in HTML Programming and any other additional Adobe Creative Suite applications is preferred.
Essential Functions and Basic Responsibilities:
- Upholds the service standards of the credit union by providing outstanding internal and external service, ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Creates, develops and prepares graphic designs for print marketing materials (e.g., publications, brochures, posters, quarterly newsletters, outdoor advertising).
- Creates, develops and prepares marketing materials for use in electronic mediums.
- Responsible for ensuring marketing content used in all mediums is fresh and current.
- Reviews all collateral for typographical and grammatical accuracy and proper format prior to distribution. Reviews with manager for final approval.
- Works collaboratively with all Marketing staff to ensure departmental goals and objectives are being met.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- May participate in community and business affairs, presenting a courteous and professional manner to all members, vendors, and the community.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics Required:
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to read and write in English with knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling rules.
- Ability to communicate professionally, with courtesy, diplomacy and tact.
- Knowledge of all credit union products, services, policies and procedures.
- Ability to support credit union principles, philosophy and goals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
- Understanding of HTML programming and other additional Adobe Creative Suite applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of copywriting/editing experience is preferred.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, data processing system, software programs, Internet, email, and general office equipment.
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure with composure, flexibility and good time management skills.
- Ability to be organized and multi-task, working multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness and ability to help others.
Education and Experience:
- A college degree and two to five years of similar or related experience.
Medical, Dental and Vision, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Wage offered dependent on experience: $ 20.50 – $ 23.00 an hour
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation.
Contact: Cindy Putney
Mail: PO Box 2830, Oregon City, OR 97045
City: Portland Metro Area