August 1, 2012
Are you an inspiring leader with credit union or banking experience? Do you enjoy working alongside your staff while coaching and developing them in a service-based sales environment? TwinStar Credit Union is looking for an Operations Supervisor to join our Downtown Olympia branch.
The Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising teller team. The duties will include:
- Coaching the team to produce sales referrals while providing our membership with excellent service;
- Developing solutions when assisting members;
- Professionally developing the knowledge and skills of the teller team;
- Overseeing all aspects of teller operations including compliance with established regulations, policies and procedures.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum of two years experience working in a financial institution’with strong operations and sales experience;
- Exceptional member service skills with ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Ability to coach and mentor staff in a sales environment’personal success in sales;
- Keen verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to be a self-sufficient worker, setting own goals, problem solving, etc.;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software AND
- Ability to work Full Time, with schedule flexibility.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees a generous medical, dental & vision insurance and paid leave package.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
To learn more and to apply, visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.