Accounting Service Manager
July 30, 2012
Horizon Credit Union, a growing financial institution with 16 locations in the Inland Northwest, is currently seeking an experienced individual to manage our Accounting Services Department at our headquarters in Spokane Valley.
A few of the primary responsibilities include:
- Managing the core accounting functions involving general ledgers, accounts payable, financial reporting & budgeting, and projects.
- Managing the operational accounting staff’s performance as well as ensuring compliance of regulations, policies and procedures.
To be considered for this position, the following qualifications will apply:
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and/or supervising medium to large sized teams.
- Minimum of 2 years direct accounting experience required, within a FI preferred; emphasis in operational accounting and mortgage lending desired.
- A college degree in either Accounting or Business required; CPA preferred. (Related work experience may substitute for education.)
HZCU offers a friendly work environment, competitive salary, excellent benefits and personal growth opportunities. This is a salaried, exempt position. EOE.
For a full job description and to apply, please (1) complete an employment application, and (2) submit a resume, via our website: www.hzcu.org.
Posted in NWCUA.