FT Operations Specialist
July 27, 2012
TwinStar Credit Union is seeking an Operations Specialist to join our team at Lacey Corporate Center.
This Full Time position will perform a number of Operations tasks supporting members and branches, to include:
Managing Instant Issue System–to include working on the implementation of the system, creating new procedures and Q/A guides;
- Processing member fraud/disputes by working closely with outside vendor to resolve issues;
- Auditing wire packets;
- Balancing Bill Pay;
- Other operations duties as assigned.
You are a competitive candidate if you have the following:
- Prior Financial Institution experience with strong operations background;
- Intermediate level computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Internet and experience with industry specific database programs;
- Strong organization, attention to detail and accuracy skills when working with data and inventory;
- Proven record in quickly learning new skills and continuing to be a self-starter;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
TwinStar Credit Union offer Full Time employees medical, dental, vision and life insurance at no cost for employee coverage!
Background screening, including credit, criminal and reference checks will be conducted prior to making an offer.
To learn more and to apply visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers. TwinStar Credit Union only accepts completed applications for currently posted position openings. A résumé WILL NOT replace any section of the application.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Advocacy News.