July 24, 2012
You are a highly skilled computer professional who demonstrates a true passion for the IT field. You desire to focus on a specific IT specialty while continuing to serve all technology needs within the company. You are a true IT generalist with strong Network Administrator skills!
Now, imagine yourself being part of the dynamic, service-oriented IT team at TwinStar Credit Union. You will be based out of our Lacey Corporate Center and have the opportunity to travel to the locations we serve along I-5 from Renton to Portland.
You will be competitive if you possess:
- A passion about technology and a desire to be a “jack of all trades”;
- Knowledge of routing protocols, CoS, QoS, tcp/ip, etc.
- Knowledge of network Performance Tuning, LAN management and Network Design and Implementation;
- Skill using logic and reasoning to analyze, identify and solve problems and service issues.
- Experience offering exceptional service with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical staff;
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load and work well with minimal supervision;
- Ability to be on-call, able to travel and may be required to work evenings and weekends;
- Microsoft certifications and experience working with CISCO, Avaya, and VMware are desired
TwinStar Credit Union offers an excellent benefits package, which includes a competitive insurance package, vacation, sick, holiday pay and more!
Background reviews including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
To learn more and to apply, visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;