Information Systems Administrator
July 24, 2012
Do you enjoy teaching others to embrace using technology? Does being part of a dynamic service oriented IT team push you to achieve more? If so, keep reading!
TwinStar Credit Union is looking for an Information Systems Administrator to join our team. The position is based out of our Lacey Corporate Center and will have the opportunity to travel to the locations we serve.
- Ensuring that the systems are available to the users 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Managing, configuring and implementing all aspects of the Active Directory infrastructure, Microsoft Exchange and Virtualized servers.
- Ensuring that requests, questions, and problems are promptly and professionally resolved. Investigates and resolves equipment and service delivery problems.
- Oversees the disaster recovery planning, log management, and reporting.
- Manages the VMWare environment running on a NetApp SAN
- Meeting regularly with key stakeholders to discuss processes and to evaluate server requirements and needs.
- Integrating state-of-the-art technology and products to enhance and increase the operating capabilities and performance the credit union.
- We are looking for candidates who:
- Have strong experience with enterprise level Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, file services, SANs, and other server applications
- Be able to work well in a team and independently to accomplish goals;
- Be on-call, able to travel and may be required to work evenings and weekends;
- Strong testing and trouble-shooting skills in the virtual environment; and
- Have the ability to work effectively with people in a professional, multi-location environment.
- Have Microsoft and/or VMWare certifications; this is not a requirement of the position, however, it is highly desired.
TwinStar Credit Union offers full-time employees an excellent benefits package, which includes employee paid medical, dental and vision insurance. Background reviews including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to offer.
To learn more and to apply visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance