Chief Lending Officer
July 18, 2012
Blue Mountain Credit Union, a $29 million credit union in beautiful Walla Walla, WA, has an exceptional opportunity for a Chief Lending Officer.
As Chief Lending Officer, you will:
- Direct lending operations for the entire credit union, ensuring credit union goals and objectives are met-including compliance with all lending regulations;
- Serve as the chair of the Loan Committee and member of the Asset/Liability Committee;
- Develop and implement lending program policies and strategies;
- Prepare and analyze reports;
- Perform other duties as outlined in the full job description.
You are a competitive candidate if you have the following:
- BA in Finance, Economics or related field AND directly related experience, including 3+ years supervisory experience;
- Strong knowledge of lending regulations, including consumer, commercial and real estate lending practice and procedures;
- Experience and skill in supervising, coaching and developing staff;
- Skill in integrating approved professional practices with Credit Union;
- Knowledge of budget practices;
- Ability to adapt to changes in economic conditions as they affect the financial health of the credit union;
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management, staff, Board of Directors and volunteers;
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data and to develop long and short-range strategies and business plans.
- Intermediate skill level in using Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to work effectively within the Seventh Day Adventist culture.
Questions can be directed to Angela Simonson 360-923-4466 or email@example.com
Open Until Filled