Operations, Member Services and Sales Supervisor
July 17, 2012
Reports to: VP of Lending or other designated member of management
Classification: Full Time Exempt
Salary Range: Competitive, depending upon experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: OEFCU is an equal opportunity employer.
The Operations, Member Services and Sales Supervisor supervises and coaches the Account, Member Services and Contact Center Representatives to deliver quality member services, meet sales and other established goals in support of strategic and organizational objectives and insure branch operations are compliant with applicable policies, guidelines, and regulations.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable state and federal regulations and demonstrate compliance with set standards.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of OEFCU’s product offerings, systems, technology, policies and procedures to be an expert for others.
- Implement and maintain procedures to ensure efficient, consistent, and quality member service both internally and externally.
- Have extensive member contact, solve problems, and use discretion in resolving disputes.
- Maintain quality operations and to ensure satisfactory audits.
- Maintain security of physical assets and information.
- Adhere to robbery procedures.
- Supervise workflow to insure efficient operations.
- Evaluate, coach and develop branch staff to improve performance
- Schedule employees in assigned positions to meet service objectives.
- Keep VP of Lending informed of department activities, needs, and problems to include assessing and advising on staff performance issues.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the VP of Lending or other members of management.
Sales and Service
- Promote a strong sales and service culture.
- Connect staff with promotions through communication, education, contests and other efforts.
- Maintain a very high degree of member satisfaction.
- Conduct monthly sales and service one-on-ones with staff to review performance against individual goals and objectives.
- Prepare and/or supervise the preparation of reports of branch activity including sales results, transaction counts, outbound calls, ACS results, error rates and other activities.
- Maintains staffing by interviewing and hiring talented people.
- Prepare and present timely performance evaluations.
- Provide and promote adequate training for all assigned staff to insure a high standard of quality member service.
- Motivate and coach staff to attain strategic goals and organizational objectives.
- Provide employee recognition.
- Perform employee counseling, documentation, and discipline according to credit union standards in a timely manner.
Education and Skills required:
- A high school degree is required; however, preference will be given to an AA, BS or BA degree.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and should possess excellent reading, writing, and math abilities.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment and be competent in the operation of a computer terminal and popular software required to perform job duties.
- Must be able to work accurately with minimal supervision.
- 3 or more years experience in banking or credit union operations is required
- 1 or more year’s management or supervisory experience is required.
- Thorough knowledge of rules and regulations pertaining to deposit services is required.
Employment at Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union requires standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, bending, kneeling, reaching above and below shoulder level, and continuous use of hands in repetitive tasks such as typing or data entry.
Employees are also required to be able to speak in person and on the telephone, must have adequate hearing ability, and the ability to see clearly.
Employees are required to interact with others, meet established deadlines, and utilize problem solving ability and initiative.
Employees of Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union have access to non-public personal information regarding members, as well as proprietary trade secrets of the credit union. Employees must be able to maintain the confidentiality of such information and are required to use care to avoid inadvertently disclosing non-public information relating to the credit union and its members.
Employees may be exposed to potentially hazardous conditions while employed with Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union. These potential hazardous conditions may include the possibility of the credit union experiencing a robbery or other workplace violence.
Employees may be required to travel as directed by management pursuant to current policies of the credit union.
Please email resume to:
VP of Lending
Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union