Part Time Loan Processing Clerk
July 13, 2012
Part Time Loan Processing Clerk
Accounting / Finance | Federal Way, WA, United States
Woodstone Credit Union is a community-chartered credit union located in Federal Way and we’re looking for a Loan Processing Clerk. Someone who is committed to partnering with the communities we serve while providing excellent products and service to our members. We have an exciting opportunity for a service-oriented individual in a company that values its members, employees, and has the drive to continue being the best!
Provides support to the loan department by ensuring loan files are audited, monitoring insurance reports and placing insurance as appropriate, administering member claims for credit shield products, setting up VISA accounts in system and reviewing and maintaining various reports. Provides member service through answering questions regarding loan policies, procedures, interest rates, etc. Assists the loan department in meeting established sales goals through identifying member needs and selling or referring the member for appropriate products. Serves as loan processor as needed.
This is a part time position with benefits! Preferred hours are Monday-Friday 9:30am-2:30pm.
- Paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Fees waived for credit union services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Makes outbound calls to members for sales opportunities or to obtain additional information, as required to meet individual and / or sales goals.
- Answers questions regarding loan policies and procedures, payments, interest rates, VISA as well as status of pending loans.
- Assists in resolving member or system questions on lending related functions.
- Administers the release of lien documents on paid in full accounts.
- Monitors and administers VSI policy placement and account adjustments.
- Administers member claims for credit shield products.
- Conducts loan file audits.
- Ensures transfer of loans to a new share account when the original account has been compromised.
- Inputs new VISA accounts and update credit limits and authorized signers as approved.
- Reviews various reports for exceptions related to loan processing.
- Participates in projects to support lending operations.
- Create and maintains lending reports.
- Assists team members to achieve their goals.
- Provides back up support for loan processing
- Follows established policies and procedures in a manner which meets state and federal regulations to ensure compliance.
- Uses established procedures to ensure credit union security is maintained at all times.
- Maintains ongoing communication with supervisor, informing him/her of all pertinent problems, irregularities, new developments, change and other important information within area of responsibility.
- Projects a positive image of the credit union by assuring proper maintenance, cleanliness and security of work area, desk equipment, etc…
- Maintain confidentiality in performing assignments relative to any information received directly or indirectly.
- Consistently demonstrated credit union values.
- Contributes to efficient credit union operations by performing other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of credit union loan policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of credit union products, services and programs.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws pertaining to credit and collections.
- Knowledge of word processing and email software for personal computers (e.g. Word and Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to organize and prioritize varied workload with frequently changing priorities.
- Understanding of basic financial counseling.
Please submit resume to: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oWSAWfw4&s=nwcua
This position was posted on behalf of our client by Another Source. Please visit our website for more information www.anothersource.com
Posted in Article Post.