Member Service Officer-Loans and New Accounts
June 29, 2012
Are you a self-starter with a proven record of meeting goals in a sales and service oriented environment? If so, TwinStar Credit Union is looking for two (2) Full Time Member Service Officers to fill openings in our Hoquiam branch.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Connect with prospective members & build financial partnerships with current members;
- Proactively work with members to share the benefits of our products and services to best meet their financial needs;
- Challenge themselves to meet or exceed sales and loan growth goals as established by management;
- Multi-task, follow through with important details, closing sales/loans and ensuring member satisfaction; and
- Draw from previous and proven sales experiences, preferably in a banking or credit union atmosphere.
- Building strong, productive relationships through personalized member service;
- Developing and managing sales and growth of new accounts & consumer loans while meeting or exceeding established sales referral goals set by branch management;
- Offering personalized information designed to educate members about our products & services; and
- Contacts members in person, by letter, and phone to market products and services to enhance member relationships.
To learn more and to apply, visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers.
Posted in Business Solutions.