Director of Compliance Services
June 29, 2012
Our association seeks a brainy self-self starter whose one part Sherlock Holmes to provide association members with reliable compliance guidance, manage the department and make the world a better place for credit unions. The Northwest Credit Union Association is a professional association in the financial industry with multiple mission driven subsidiaries. The NWCUA is more than a trade association, it is an ally and an advocate; a vehicle driving credit unions to unite, build and flourish.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Research and respond to credit union compliance inquires.
- Write, inform and instruct credit unions on new and existing compliance responsibilities through scholarly treatise materials and compliance updates.
- Serve as a training resource at Association-sponsored training and chapter events.
- Contribute timely compliance-oriented articles to the Association’s newsletter.
- Assist both the Association’s Legislative Affairs and Regulatory Affairs staff with research concerning regulatory proposals, regulatory advocacy and legislative issues.
- Supervise Association Compliance Department staff.
The perfect candidate has superb communication skills, the ability to grasp complex subjects and a background in compliance. Experience in financial institutions, tremendous initiative and management experience are a plus. While experience will work in your favor, we’re willing to train you on the intricacies of the industry if you’re willing to learn.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job #3347 in the subject line, or by faxing the same to 206.340.4802 by 07/13/2012.
Note: The Northwest Credit Union Association has offices in Federal Way, WA and Beaverton, OR. The position may report out of either office.
Posted in Around the NW.