AVP of Marketing
June 29, 2012
The AVP of Marketing shall help to improve the credit union’s competitive position within its mission and within the markets served. Develop objectives, policies and programs for marketing and public relations activities of the credit union. Work closely with the VP to plan, budget, direct and coordinate the day-to-day marketing operations. Direct and manage Marketing staff. Assign work to meet objectives. Maintain courtesy, professionalism and diplomacy and accomplish assigned responsibilities.
- Exercise direct managerial responsibility for utilizing the necessary marketing channels (direct mail, newspaper, ratio and TV advertising, and all other media) to effectively promote credit union products, services and community image.
- Responsible for communicating with the public through press releases, phone or in-person interviews on matters pertaining to the credit union as appropriate.
- Responsible for directing marketing team members in concept and implementation of marketing campaigns and promotional materials and activities to support marketing campaigns.
- Participates in the preparation of the annual marketing plan and preparation of the annual marketing budget.
- A college degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing or Communications; or completion of an equivalent specialized course of study in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism. Equivalent training or direct experience may substitute year-for-year for degree.
- Five to eight years of similar or related recent Marketing experience.
- Three years experience supervising, motivating, and evaluating staff.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication necessary to relate effectively and professionally with members, vendors, the public, and colleagues.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment, MS Office and Outlook programs, Excel and PowerPoint, marketing software and presentation programs and equipment.
- Some travel is required to fulfill duties and complete credit union training and meetings; some travel required to attend professional development as approved by the VP.
Gesa Credit Union is located in the heart of Washington’s wine country, the Tri-Cities, which is comprised of three cities; Richland, Kennewick and Pasco. The Tri-Cities offers over 300 days of sunshine per year and four distinct, but mild seasons. Residents enjoy a low cost of living, excellent school system, virtually non-existent traffic congestion, low crime rate, annual precipitation of less than seven inches, diverse outdoor recreational opportunities, and limitless regional attractions.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a quality work environment. We can provide you with a great opportunity in exchange for your dedication, hard work and positive attitude. To start your career with Gesa please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Advocacy News.