PT Member Service Representative (teller)
June 21, 2012
Are you looking for a friendly, professional work environment where you will have the opportunity to build working relationships with members and staff? Are you happy with and dedicated to a Monday-Friday, Part-Time work schedule? TwinStar Credit Union may be looking for you!
TwinStar is looking to hire a Part Time Member Service Representative for our West Olympia branch. This position will generally work Monday-Friday between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (29/week). Flexibility is a must’additional hours may be required to cover vacations and other times when staffing is limited.
General duties will include:
- Maintaining and balancing a cash drawer, while receiving and processing financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and transfers;
- Providing excellent service to all members by offering a high level of professional customer service at all times;
- Selling Credit Union products and services beneficial to members.
You will be a competitive applicant if you have:
- A High School Diploma or the equivalent;
- Skill in providing exceptional customer service in a busy work environment;
- Cash handling experience’prior teller experience is preferred;
- An outgoing, professional personality with the desire to and confidence in creating and maintaining working relationships with customers and team members;
- Strong communication skills and desire to work as a team member;
- Desire to learn new skills-including computer programs and grow as a professional AND
- A schedule that will allow you to cover additional shifts, Monday-Friday, with notice.
- TwinStar Credit Union offers part-time employees paid dental, vision & life insurance and vacation, sick and holiday leave.
Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories are conducted prior to selection.
Please visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers to learn more and to apply TwinStar Credit Union only accepts completed applications for currently posted position openings. A résumé WILL NOT replace any section of the application.
TwinStar Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.
Posted in Article Post.