Member Solutions Officer
June 19, 2012
iQ Credit Union is dedicated to provide a full complement of quality financial services in a convenient, efficient, friendly, secure and profitable manner, which meets the needs of the membership.
We are currently accepting applications for Member Solutions Officer. The ideal candidate will actively support the Credit Union Core Values of People, Relationships, Integrity, Mutual Interests and Excellence.
Essential duties to include:
- Review and analyze members’ financial status and credit condition. Gather as much financial and hardship information as possible. Document all communication and negotiations with members on all workout loans.
- Review and analyze loan applications and make quality loan decisions on consumer and indirect loans in a timely manner in accordance with Credit Union policies and department guidelines.
- Respond as soon as possible to members that call in on the workout phone line.
- Use creativity to develop viable solutions to members’ complex financial situation.
- Have a working knowledge of Debt Protection, MBP, GAP, CPI and other insurance programs.
A minimum of 2 to 5 years of similar or related experience. The ability to motivate or influence others is material part of the job, requiring a significant level of diplomacy and trust. Obtaining cooperation internally and/or externally is an important part of the job. Must be good with detail and numbers and have good organizational and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of loan servicing functions including document processing, title, reconveyances and insurance products is a plus.
Compensation for the position will be a combination of competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
Posted in Article Post.