Human Resources Manager
June 19, 2012
iQ Credit Union is dedicated to provide a full complement of quality financial services in a convenient, efficient, friendly, secure and profitable manner, which meets the needs of the membership.
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for Human Resources Manager. The ideal candidate will actively support the Credit Union Core Values of People, Relationships, Integrity, Mutual Interests and Excellence.
Essential duties to include:
- Possesses thorough knowledge of Human Resources procedures and functions.
- Manages the overall operation and direction of the HR department.
- Manages the day-to-day contact with all credit union staff related to employee questions and issues.
- Administers the organizations benefits programs such as basic and major medical covers, dental insurance, group life insurance, LTD, pension plans, EAP program, and other benefits.
- Manages Payroll Specialist responsible for processing payroll input to ADP and preparing and balancing the payroll JV/branch total reports. Acts as a back up to Human Resource Specialist/Payroll.
- Assists department heads with the interpretation and administration of various Human Resources policies and procedure and other personnel issues, as necessary.
- Acts as point of contact with outside benefits consultants on all Retirement Plans. Maintains the day-to-day activities for the Credit Union 401k Plan and Defined Benefit Plan.
- Exercises discretion and tact in processing documents and information of a confidential or sensitive nature and uses good judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development
- 5 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources
- Specialized Training in employment law, compensation, organization development, and employee relations
- Experience working in a coaching or mentoring capacity
Compensation for the position will be a combination of competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package. Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or visit our website at www.iqcu.com to apply online.
Posted in Article Post.