Member Service Representative
June 12, 2012
In accordance with established policies and procedures, serves as a liaison between the members and the Credit Union. Performs all teller transactions as requested by the members in person, by phone, email or fax. Completes various support functions as assigned by the Senior MSR or by Management. Promotes the use of Credit Union services by recommending products based on the individual member’s needs. Must be able to work both independently and with coworkers as part of the team. Must be able to answer and direct phone calls while performing transactions on the teller line in a courteous and efficient manner. The chosen individual must develop a good working knowledge of the computer system and the transactions used by the member service department. Must handle all member requests in a timely fashion, whether personal or by referral to another staff member.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detailed orientated
- Willingness to be flexible in daily job duties
- Willingness to learn and perform all new functions within the department
- Basic computer knowledge with the desire to learn computer skills and programs
- Reliable attendance
- Accurate and efficient performance of all transactions
- Cash handling experience needed
Prior credit union experience helpful.
Chosen individual will receive an excellent benefits package.
Please send resume to email@example.com