Credit and Security Clerk
June 12, 2012
Performs a variety of duties assigned by the Credit and Security Officer to assist in the process of collections, repossessions, file documentation and maintenance, correspondence, charge off accounts, small claims, garnishments, bankruptcy and recoveries. Reviews loan histories and visa accounts to resolve the delinquency as a result of incorrect computer entry. Must be able to work independently with little supervision or in a group setting. Works closely with the Credit and Security Officer to support the monitoring and control of the delinquency ratio. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The chosen individual must develop a good working knowledge of the computer system.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be detailed orientated
- Willingness to be flexible in daily job duties
- Willingness to learn and perform all new functions within the department
- Basic computer knowledge with the desire to learn computer skills and programs
- Reliable attendance
- Accurate and efficient performance of all transactions
Chosen individual will receive an excellent benefits package.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Posted in CUNA.