Temporary Mortgage Processor
June 11, 2012
TwinStar Credit Union is looking for a talented Mortgage Loan Processor to join our Mortgage Team at the Lacey Corporate Center on a temporary basis. This full-time position is expected to last 3-6 months.
The Mortgage Loan Processor coordinates with the Mortgage Loan Manager and Mortgage Loan Officers to ensure that loans are properly processed and that adequate controls are maintained.
- Obtaining all documentation necessary to process mortgage loans, verifying for completeness and accuracy and notifying loan officer of incomplete information;
- Preparing loan package and final application for underwriter;
- Assisting with closing document preparation;
- Prepares file for shipment to servicing or investor after the loan is closed and funded.
Competitive candidates have:
- Prior experience processing mortgage loans;
- Knowledge of Real Estate lending regulations, underwriting guidelines, and appraisals, deeds and lien recording;
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in prior work;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, organize work and maintain schedules.
Visit www.twinstarcu.com/careers to learn more and to submit an application.
Posted in Events.