June 11, 2012
This position is responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers, desktop systems, communications hardware/software and office systems.
This position reports to the VP of Finance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, firewall/security auditing, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
- Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
- Performs technology needs analysis and provides recommendations.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly data processing.
- Functions as the technical liaison between NRFCU and their service bureau.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Diploma in Computer Science, industry standard certification such as MCSA or MCSE.
Minimum 5 years, including recent experience as an Administrator on a small or medium sized network of servers, desktop systems and communications devices using current technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows servers and desktop products.
- Ability to administer network devices, i.e. Cisco switches, routers, firewalls.
- Demonstrated ability to support networked devices such as printers and photocopiers.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols, server and desktop technologies.
- Orientation and training of new staff.
- Ability to negotiate hardware/software service and technical support contracts with vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Symitar RepGen or other programming experience.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join the management team at an innovative credit union in an exciting urban setting. Northwest Resource Federal Credit Union is a $90 million dollar financial institution with one branch and over 6,000 members located in Portland, Oregon. This is an exempt level position, reporting directly to the VP of Finance. We offer a competitive annual salary plus a highly competitive benefits package.
To apply, please contact Mary Lee Nissen, (503)220-2592 , ext. 1107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Compliance News.