Card Services Representative
June 11, 2012
Close Date: June 15th, 2012 or as soon as a qualified candidate is found
Oregon Community Credit Union has an opening for a Card Services Representative in our Eugene Corporate Offices. A Card Services Representative provides accurate and timely debit and credit card information to members and staff. They maintain Card Services records and provide assistance to the Card Services team in completion of tasks related to Credit Union projects and portfolio management.
Pay: $12.80 to $19.20 per hour.
- Assist all Card Services Team members with general activities of the Card Services Department. This includes training and backup for the team as necessary.
- Provide over the phone support to various OCCU departments regarding card services.
- Process member activity updates, rush shipment requests, and ATM/POS adjustments.
- Assist management with the completion of projects and portfolio management tasks.
- Review and audit various debit and credit card reports; maintain compliance records.
- Create and maintain departmental and operational procedures related to Card Services functions.
- Maintain professional relationships with various Vendors and Contacts.
- Monitor the transmission of card files to vendors to ensure accuracy.
- Review card closure and card renewal files; coordinate with other departments such as Risk and IT as necessary.
- Manage credit and debit card inventory as well as related supplies.
- Maintain knowledge in at least one other functional area to provide support to other teams.
- Stay up to date with product, procedure, and other pertinent changes. Attend and complete trainings to enhance ability to perform functions of position.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To follow all company policies and act as a role model to others in the following of these policies. This includes, but is not limited to, providing exceptional internal and external service, championing company values, representing the Credit Union with a high level of professionalism, working hard to support your teams, and arriving to work on time every day with a positive attitude.
Build positive and professional working relationships with members. Promote a cohesive team environment with co-workers.
Attention to detail and accuracy.
Two to five years of a similar or related experience.
Two-year degree or equivalent work experience.
To see a full job description and to apply online, please visit us at https://www.oregoncommunitycu.org/about-us/careers/card-services-representative.
Posted in Biz Kid$.