Senior Treasury Analyst
May 30, 2012
Unitus Community Credit Union currently has an opening for a Senior Treasury Analyst at our headquarters in downtown southwest Portland. The successful candidate will manage and analyze the credit union’s financial data in supporting the growth and profitability of the overall balance sheet of the credit union. Play a key role in supporting the credit union in the areas of cash management, interest rate risk management and portfolio risk management.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Implement and execute the credit union’s Asset Liability Management Strategies with a focus on cash management, interest rate risk management and portfolio risk management.
- Recommend Balance Sheet strategy using modeling results, policy guidelines, risk parameters, and market research.
- Implement and execute investment strategy and daily management of the investment portfolio.
- Prepare forecasts and analyze trends within the various portfolios and product lines.
- Compile and disseminate corporate and departmental budgets.
- Monitor and provide expert input for pricing loans and deposits.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Finance or related field.
- Experience in a research or project related position.
- Five years of directly related financial analysis or corporate accounting experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Asset Liability Management
- Experienced in analyzing fixed income securities
- Advanced understanding of profitability theory and modeling
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial modeling theory, ability to set up and utilize sophisticated modeling systems.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Posted in Around the NW.